Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer's rolling along..

Hello there. Well, summer's been quickly rolling along. We haven't done much camping as our previous experience left us unwilling to put ourselves through that torture again (see last entry below). We've just been busy around town. Below is picture of the damage Lili can do in a matter of seconds with finger paint.

Lili and her "doux". That's what she calls her blanket. She fell asleep while eating lunch.

Trying on mom's high heels.

We had some overnight guests underneath our play structure outside. It was five little bunnies and their momma. Marc wanted to make them "disappear" but I think I convinced him otherwise. I say I "think" because when I checked in on them the next morning they were gone. I have no proof Marc had anything do to with it but...kidding. The reason we are somewhat less then in love with the bunnies is that we have four rows of peas in our garden and most of the plants are no bigger then an inch, thanks to our hungry furry friends.

At the Dakota water park, wild haired woman Celeste. Thanks for the picture Roger and Andrea!

No comments: