Marc and I went out this weekend to my cousin Angèle's social. My husband has become so used to seeing me in sweats and my favorite perfume "eau de baby puke" that I decided to take a picture of us to remind him that I do put make-up once in a while.
We went to a backyard cook-out this long weekend. We had a blast. Our friends are from down east so they had relatives send fresh lobster. It was fabulous. It would have been better if the weather had been a bit warmer but it turned out to be pretty nice in the end. Cel was in heaven - the neighbours had a trampoline so she spent lots of time on it. Now she wants one - so does Marc for that matter..Our basement is just about done so keep posted, I'll put some pics up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment