Sunday, May 27, 2007

Fishing season is here!


Celeste and her papa are in their happy place. Fishing season is here. I'm embarrassed to admit that my 3yr old daughter has handled more fish then I have. I'll bait the hook but I refuse to touch a fish unless it's breaded and deep fried on my plate.
Big news with Lili! Her first tooth broke through, the day before yesterday, the 25th of May. Poor little thing has been battling a cold at the same time. Her sleeping has been terrible because she's been so stuffed up. I've been letting her sleep upright in my arms during the night so she can unclog. It's made for some long, long nights. To make things a little more fun, I caught her cold too. But we are both much better now.
Marc is done work. He's on holiday's for the next few weeks, then he's going to be on paternal leave for a few months. He'll be going back to work in September. I'll be going back to work in August. So if someone could just call us once in a while to make sure we haven't killed each other, we'd sure appreciate that.

No comments: