Yep, she's asleep. They're on a lazy river that goes around the waterpark. Marc went around in circles for about 45 mins while she slept.
We spent lots of time at the pool Saturday. A few pictures:



Well, Saturday night rolled around and Marc and I were preparing ourselves for another rough night. We figured Celeste had Croup and they say it peaks the second night so we knew we were in for a fun night. At about 8pm we started packing up for a quick getaway Sunday morning. Lili was wandering around and she reached for her jacket. Marc and I looked at each and both thought: that's a good idea! If we're gonna be miserable, might as well be miserable at home. So we packed everyone up and headed home. Good thing we did. We got home at about midnight. Cel's breathing was not great, very laboured. During the night, we took her into the washroom with a running shower a few times. It didn't help this time around. Finally, around 3:30am, I took Cel to the hospital because she just was getting worse. I knew that the car ride there would probably help her out lots (cold air or steam is good for croup) so we hopped in the car while Marc stayed home with Lili. Long story short, few hours later we were back home, Celeste having been given a steroid to alleviate her breathing.
It's Monday as I write this, last night was our second night home and Celeste slept well. Lili has a cold and knock on wood it won't become croup.
That was our little adventure this weekend. The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment