Friday, February 29, 2008

Old pics



I thought I would share some old pics with you guys. I'm the one on the right, Mars is in the middle and Chris is on the left. I think I'm about 5 yrs old in this picture, just a little older then Celeste is now.

Picture of Cel when she was 3 months old.

Picture of Cel, she must be very close in age to Lili's current age.

What do you do when you're too lazy to dress your child to go play outside? You do the kitten method, stuff them inside your jacket.

We had a romantic family day on Valentine's day. Cel helped me make heart shaped pizzas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so that old family picture is the cutest thing, Wow, does Celeste ever look like you, and Chris looks like she hasnt even aged a day. Mario is the same age as the T-man in that picture, with the devil in his eyes! ahhh the deviant stage.