Everyone is doing well. We've had long month of colds/flu's that are finally (hopefully) coming to an end. Marc had a nasty stomach flu last week - I felt so bad for him. Celeste is doing well, going to pre-school once a week and loving it. Lili is good too although she's teething up a storm so she's a little cranky, poor thing. We're all going a little stir crazy with all this cold weather - haven't been out to play in the snow in a while. Marc has built a snow cave in the backyard (it's very solid) which the girls love to play in. I'll have to post a picture of it when it's nicer and I can go out and take one. I'm doing well, still working evenings. It's a bit of a challenge (the lack of sleep) but it's not forever.
As some of you know, we were hoping to go to Disneyworld this week but our plans fell through as Marc was unable to get the time off. We're hoping to go in few weeks time but again it all depends on Marc getting the time off. P.S. Cel has no idea so please don't mention it to her if you see her.
A few pics:
We're trying to wean Lili into taking one nap, instead of two. Here are the results, two days running:
Cel and her new toy - well someone's new toy, anyway.
If you could see a bubble with Marc's thoughts over his head, it would be cursing my name.
Lili and mommy at Chrismas.
Funny thing happend with Lili today. I've been a bit worried about her speech because she doesn't say any words other then maman or papa. Well, I'm no longer worried about her comprehension. She spit out in the living room a mouthful of crackers. I then, jokingly, said "Lili, va mettre ça dans poubelle" (go put that in the garbage). Well, she proceeded to do just that. She picked it up, went to the kitchen, opened the cupboard door and threw it in the garbage. I was shocked because this is nothing I've ever showed or practised before. It took a few trips but she finished. It just goes to show you, kids are a lot smarter then you give them credit for..






No comments:
Post a Comment