Sunday, September 16, 2007

Haven't blogged in a while..






Hello everyone. We haven't checked in in a while. Sorry about that. I've (Syl) been back to work for a few weeks so this kind of took a back seat. I'm not too fond about being back to work but it's not that bad. I just miss my husband during the week - since we work opposite shifts.

Lili is a busy bee. She now has five teeth. Yesterday, the 15th of September, she took her first real steps - four in a row. She's been furniture walking for a long time but this was her first real unaided steps. Celeste is lots of fun too. She's been loving her bicycle she got for her birthday. She's also trying to keep me honest, the bugger. I went to the Amazing Corn field the other day with her. I told the lady at the counter that it was me, an adult and in an effort to save a bit of money since you have to pay 6$ for 4 years old and up, a three-yr-old (Cel just had her b-day, she's now four). Well, that didn't go over too well with Cel. She said, very loudly - in french - no, mommy, I'm four, tell the lady I'm four. So I told the lady, her birthday is coming up soon. Then Cel says, no mommy, my b-day was last week, remember, everyone came? At which point I became all different shades of red, thanked the lady - who now knew I had been lying but politely didn't say anything - and walked away, with Cel saying very loudly, "mom, you told I was four right, she knows right??". Moral of the story - do not try to lie in front of your four yr old, it's just not worth it.


No comments: