Sunday, April 15, 2007

Cousin Aimée and Muddy boots

BFF (best friends forever) Aimée came over last weekend.

Celeste and I went to inspect the garden this week. It was a tad wetter than I expected. Celeste played in the mud for a bit. However, after a while, she kept getting stuck then falling down which was getting her aggravated. When we finally left the garden, I was laughing hard because her boots were caked with mud (actually, here in St Adolphe, it's more like clay) and they were super heavy so she was having trouble walking. She was saying "arrête de rire, c'est pas drôle maman" (stop laughing, it's not funny mom) - which of course made me laugh harder. I needed to clean her up but our garden hose was put away for the winter so we walked around the neighborhood looking for a ditch with water. Eventually we did find one.

No comments: