Parenthood

Friday, March 9, 2007

Girl gone wild


I think this pic speaks for itself.
Posted by Sylvie Laurencelle-Vermette at 8:48 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (7)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (25)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2007 (50)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ▼  March (7)
      • Plumber's butt, haircut and DJ Lili
      • An afternoon at the museum
      • Chillin..
      • Smokey and the cutie
      • Girl gone wild
      • Basement is taking a beating..
      • No title
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (4)

This is us

This is us
Powered By Blogger

About Me

Sylvie Laurencelle-Vermette
I love to write...a lot. On any given day, I'd rather be writing (and I usually am). I'm in communications and PR for a living. This blog reflects reflects my views and opinions on current issues in public relations.
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.